Hi everyone! Before I delve into the realm of book blogging, I figured I would say hello tell you all and mention a little bit about myself. I’ve gone through the basics in my About page, so I’ll go the extra mile and add a few more random facts about who I am.
- My name is Annie.
- I have two dogs that are absolutely adorable.
- I have a twin brother who is also pretty cool.
- I’m one minute older and I never let him live it down (:<
- I’m definitely a dog person in general. If I see you and you have a dog in your possession, you better believe I’m gonna pet it...
- ...unless it's a chihuahua. Those little guys are crazy.
- If I had to eat breakfast food every day for the rest of my life, I would be perfectly content.
- I took dance classes all through middle and high school, particularly ballet, contemporary, jazz, and (for a few years, to my dismay) tap.
- Ballet was my favorite; I took pointe all through high school and couldn’t get enough of it!
- My Meyers-Briggs profile is a mix of ISFJ and ISFP.
- That being said, I’m definitely not the confrontational type; heated debates in comment sections generally make me uneasy.
- Of course, love to read and analyze books; however, I usually keep any thoughts or analyses to myself.
- I started this blog to get out of my comfort zone and actually discuss what I’ve been reading with the world!
Thanks for reading,