Monthly Musical Musings #1: The Mistborn Trilogy!

I love mixing books and music together. If read a book and I can't get it off my mind, I'll usually make a playlist about it to let my inner fangirl roam free. I've made several of these on my 8tracks, so I decided to share them in a monthly feature I'm calling Monthly Musical Musings!

Say that three times fast, I dare you. XD


This month's featured playlist is titled "There's Always Another Secret" and is inspired by The Mistborn Trilogy. It features fierce alternative tracks that pack a punch along with a few mellow ballads with a dark edge. 


mistborn playlist
Tracklist
  1. Breath of Life · Florence + the Machine
  2. Kill of the Night · Gin Wigmore
  3. I'm So Sorry · Imagine Dragons
  4. The Devil Within · Digital Daggers
  5. Ready Aim Fire · Imagine Dragons
  6. Jungle · X Ambassadors
  7. Arsonist's Lullaby · Hozier
  8. Everybody Wants to Rule the World · Lorde
  9. Ordinary Human · OneRepublic
  10. Us · Regina Spektor
  11. Bloodstream · Ed Sheeran
  12. Glory and Gore · Lorde
  13. Dust to Dust · The Civil Wars
  14. Come Away to the Water · Maroon 5 (ft. Rozzi Crane)
  15. After the Storm · Mumford and Suns
  16. Haunt (Demo) · Bastille
  17. Disarm · The Civil Wars
I hope you enjoy the songs whether or not you've read the trilogy, but if you haven't gotten around to reading it yet, what are you waiting for?

Thanks for reading,

Annie
Indoor Sojourner
Twitter · Instagram · Goodreads · Pinterest · Bloglovin'