June TBR Time...


A new month is ahead of all of us, filled with potential new books to discover! Here's what I plan on reading during the month of June.



1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas















This is what I'm currently reading...I'm a little over a quarter of the way through, and I'm enjoying it so far!


2. Vicious by V.E. Schwab 















Vicious has been sitting on my shelf taunting me for months! Since I've been seeing lots of praise for it lately on Goodreads, I feel like it's finally time to pick it up.


3. Glitches by Marissa Meyer














Okay, I know this is extremely short and will probably take me less than an hour to read, but I just need a little more Lunar Chronicles in my life.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the cover art? I couldn't find a good picture of it with the title and what not, but still, it's fabulous. *___*

4. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski



...Because I just feel like reading even more YA fantasy at the moment.

shrug animated GIF


5. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven














I haven't read any YA contemporary that I really liked in a while, so fingers crossed!


Let me know in the comments what your June TBR is!


Thanks for reading,

Annie
Indoor Sojourner