I'm on Hiatus (Just for a Bit)

Hey everyone,

So...you might be wondering where I've been lately.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been struggling to come up with new content to post on Indoor Sojourner. I want to write posts that I like and would enjoy reading if I were someone's shoes. Unfortunately, I've recently drawn a blank on forming ideas to incorporate into posts. I've also started school and an internship for StudioWed (part of which I write for their blog), so I need to put my focus on these things first.

Starting today, I'm taking a two week hiatus from posting so I can organize my thoughts and get back on track. However, I'll still be on my social media accounts (listed below and in the sidebar) and in the meantime, I'll be working slowly but surely behind the scenes on some fresh, new posts!

Thanks for understanding,

Annie
Indoor Sojourner
Twitter · Instagram · Goodreads · Pinterest · Bloglovin'